You can now sleep peacefully knowing that Martha Stewart and Ian McKellen have been vaccinated. Photo-Illustration: Vulture and Getty Images Many celebrities, politicians, athletes and influencers contracted the coronavirus this year, but we are now seeing some begin the process to immunity. There are numerous vaccine rollouts ongoing, including the Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, the Oxford University-AstraZeneca vaccine in the UK, and more currently in phase three of clinical trials. While some celebs in the UK started receiving the vaccine in early December, and some have already received their second round, the U.S. mostly saw politicians receiving the vaccine in December, with celebrities starting to get the vaccine in January. With current age and career restrictions on the vaccine, it may be a moment until we see a wave of celebs under 60 receiving the vaccine, but until then rest assured that icons such as Martha Stewart, Prue Leith, Joan Collins, and more, are in the clear. Entertainers Actor Ian McKellen shared a photo on December 17 of him receiving the Pfizer vaccine, making him one of the first celebrities to do so. He said that he felt “euphoric” following his vaccination at the Queen Mary’s University Hospital in London…. Read full this story
- Wendy Williams reflects on her 'very tough year' as she celebrates receiving a star on Hollywood Walk of Fame with son Kevin Jr
- Groundbreaking Canine Cancer Vaccine Trial Underway At UC Davis
- New vaccines for HPV, meningitis recommended for kids and adults
- The endless hunt for the perfect flu vaccine
- Can you vaccinate yourself against cancer?
- Worker’s Measles-Induced Coma Prompts More Than 250 Vaccinations For El Al Crews
- Swine flu vaccine case settled but hopes for legal precedent dashed
- Caitlyn Jenner’s daughters Kylie and Kendall STILL ignoring I’m A Celebrity as they fail to show support
- Demi Lovato celebrates five years of sobriety
- 2018's Biggest Celebrity Family Feuds
All the Celebrities Who Have Received the COVID-19 Vaccine have 319 words, post on www.vulture.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.