November 17, 2020 – 15:46 GMT Bridie Wilkins Prince Charles opened up about his appearance at the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Prince Charles made a controversial move when he opted to re-wear a suit he had owned since 1984 to the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, and now the Prince of Wales has opened up about his decision.SEE: Prince Charles’ stunning Scottish home will blow your mind He spoke to British Vogue as he launched his sustainable fashion collection, The Modern Artisan. They asked, “The suit you wore to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s wedding – I think it dates back to 1984 by Anderson & Sheppard. Did you ever consider wearing something new?” Loading the player… WATCH: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s incredible wedding anniversary video Prince Charles candidly replied, “I’ve considered it. But in the case of that particular morning coat, as long as I can go on getting into it, I only wear it a few times a year, in the summer, so obviously you want to keep those sorts of things going.” RELATED: Inside Charles and Camilla’s jaw-dropping Welsh home, Llwynywermod MORE: Prince… Read full this story
- This is why the Queen and Prince Philip weren’t in Prince Charles’ 70th birthday photographs
- Prince Charles insists he will not ‘meddle’ in politics when he becomes king
- Prince Charles and Meghan Markle have bonded over their 'dysfunctional families'
- Queen 'warned Prince Harry about "difficult" Meghan’s attitude after tiara row'
- Prince Charles ‘desperately wanted to call off Diana wedding’ but feared Royal backlash
- Prince Charles calls for an end to the ‘insanity’ of plastic pollution for the sake of Harry and Meghan’s unborn child
- Prince Charles hints Royal Baby could be called Kylie or Shane
- Prince Charles’ touching tribute to Sun legend Arthur Edwards at 70th birthday bash with readers
- Prince Charles speaks Pidgin on visit to Nigeria
- Prince Charles has opened up about his love of red squirrels and how he lets them play in his home
Prince Charles makes unexpected comment on Prince Harry & Meghan's wedding have 347 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at November 17, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.