STACEY Solomon today leapt to Gemma Atkinson’s defence after she was mum-shamed by cruel trolls. Gemma, 35, faced a barrage of abuse after she posted a video of herself working out in front of her one-year-old daughter Mia. In the sweet clip, the actress can be seen on a cross trainer as her toddler watches on. But some fans slammed her for this, with one cruel fan claimning Mia was the “last thing” on Gem’s mind and she should “take a leaf out of Stacey Solomon’s book” when it comes to parenting. Gemma shared this nasty jibe, and Stacey immediately leapt to her defence. Sharing Gemma’s post, kindhearted Stacey wrote: “Marie, Marie, Marie where do I start. It might shock you to know that sometimes just sometimes I might put myself first.”She went on: “Some days I chose Peaky Blinders over Pepper Pig. Crisp over carrots, and sometimes I just lock myself in the toilet and pretend I am doing the longest poo in the world to get some me time. “Gemma you are smashing it. Keep being the amazing mum to the woman you are raising.” She ended with: “Hold your head high and take no notice of anyone… Read full this story
- Gemma Atkinson tells mum-shaming trolls to 'go f*** themselves' in furious rant
- New mums Stacey Solomon and Mrs Hinch team up to help kids at Christmas with Secret Santa project
- Gemma Atkinson defends C-section after being told 'it's not proper labour'
- Did Denise Van Outen just let slip Stacey Solomon's due date?
- Gemma Atkinson says her past relationships weren't stable enough to have babies
- Everyone's talking about Stacey Solomon’s yellow jumpsuit she wore on Loose Women
- Strictly's Gemma Atkinson shares incredible new photo of daughter Mia after rare day apart
- Loose Women's Stacey Solomon ANNOYED as Joe Swash makes parenting mistake
- Stacey Solomon left cringing over awkward Joe Swash story involving him losing his VIRGINITY
- Savvy Stacey Solomon spent a fiver on her sisters for Christmas & popped to Primark for the rest of the family
Stacey Solomon leaps to Gemma Atkinson’s defence after actress is mum-shamed by cruel trolls have 348 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.