Stacey Solomon has defended Gemma Atkinson after the soap actress was targeted by mum-shaming trolls. The Loose Women panelist stepped in and took on one of the cruel commenters as she rushed to the side of Strictly Come Dancing star Gemma, who faced a barrage of abuse on social media. The 35-year-old former Emmerdale and Hollyoaks star posted a video of herself working out in her home gym, with one-year-old daughter Mia looking on. Fitness fanatic Gemma was smashing the cross trainer as the toddler watched but what, for some, was a sweet clip, for others it was tantamount to poor parenting and Gemma got it both barrels. She was told to “take a leaf out of Stacey Solomon’s book” when it comes to parenting as the cruel trolls said that Mia was the “last thing” on Gemma’s mind as she completed her daily routine. Gemma shared the cruel words on her social media page and Stacey was quick to do the same and leap to the defence of the actress. Taking the troll head on, Stacey wrote: “Marie, Marie, Marie where do I start. “It might shock you to know that sometimes just sometimes I might put myself first.”… Read full this story
- Stacey Solomon worries fans as she takes social media break for personal reasons
- Stacey Solomon hits back at vile troll as she reveals cruel messages calling her ‘ugly’ and ‘a freak’
- Stacey Solomon claps back at vile troll who called her 'ugly' on social media
- 'It's a characteristic, not a look': Stacey Solomon hits back at online abuse by removing her make-up in powerful clip after cruel troll called her 'ugly'
- Gemma Atkinson reveals heartbreaking private message sent by nurse during coronavirus pandemic
- Strictly's Gemma Atkinson interrogates baby daughter Mia in adorable new video
- Stacey Solomon makes a garden light out of her watering can – and it’s incredible
- Gemma Atkinson shuts down critic as she shares cute baby video of Mia
- Take tips from organising queen Stacey Solomon to declutter your home – and you can do it on the cheap too
- Gemma Atkinson opens up about her dad's sudden and unexpected death on 18th anniversary
Stacey Solomon defends Gemma Atkinson after she's mum-shamed by cruel trolls have 366 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 2, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.