September 14, 2020 – 06:09 BST Andrea Caamano Princess Diana’s brother Charles Spencer says their mother Frances was not cut out for maternity Princess Diana’s brother, Charles Spencer, has given a rare interview to talk about his sister and the pain they both went through when their parents, John Spencer, the 8th Earl Spencer and Frances separated in 1969.”Diana and I had two older sisters who were away at school, so she and I were very much in it together and I did talk to her about it,” the 59-year-old told The Sunday Times. MORE: Exclusive: Princess Diana’s niece Lady Amelia Spencer and fiancé Greg Mallett share engagement joy “Our father was a quiet and constant source of love, but our mother wasn’t cut out for maternity. Not her fault, she couldn’t do it,” he added. Charles Spencer has revealed his parents divorce was hard on him and Princess Diana “While she was packing her stuff to leave, she promised Diana [then aged five] she’d come back to see her. Diana used to wait on the doorstep for her, but she never came,” he shockingly recalled. The father-of-seven, who is currently promoting his new book The White Ship, went on to… Read full this story
- Princess Diana Charity Work Has Not Been Forgotten
- Diana, Princess Of Wales, Memorial Fountain
- Princess Charlotte - Romantic Royal, Doomed Daughter
- What is a "Real" Mother?
- Siblings - April 10 Is National Sibling Day, So Go Call Your Brother And Sister
- Body Love Maternity Jeans by Natalie Wakeling For Embody Denim - Australia's Top Plus Size Model
- Four Ways to Become a Great Mother-in-law
- First Mother's Day Gift Ideas - Top 5 Gifts to Celebrate 1st Mother's Day
- Disney Princess Spotlight - Cinderella
- Interesting Facts About Olympic Nations - France
Princess Diana's brother Charles Spencer says their mother Frances was not cut out for maternity have 299 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.