September 03, 2020 – 11:28 BST Nichola Murphy Royal recipes: Camilla Parker-Bowles and Prince Charles shared a delicious Cornish pasty recipe on Instagram, but royal fans were left confused over how to make the comfort food. Want to dine like Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall? You don’t necessarily need to have professional chefs and sparkling silverware to do so after they shared a delicious Cornish pasty recipe.RELATED: Duchess Camilla shares incredible Scottish breakfast recipe – and it only has three ingredients The royal couple revealed how to make the traditional comfort food as part of their “virtual taste tour around the UK,” the official Clarence House Instagram page noted. In 2019, Camilla Parker-Bowles was pictured getting her hands messy during a visit to mark the 50th anniversary of Ginsters Bakery – and her crimping skills even earnt her praise from Michelin star chef, Chris Eden. Loading the player… WATCH: 5 foods the royals love to eat At the time, the Duchess revealed she lacked confidence in her cooking skills, saying: “I think this is going to be a wibbly-wobbly pasty. With a bit of practice I think I would get the hang of it.” Thankfully, Camilla and Charles have… Read full this story
- Inside Prince Charles and Camilla's relationship - heartbreak, affairs and secret gifts
- Prince Charles and Doria Ragland are all smiles after Meghan's royal wedding
- A kiss for Camilla! Decorated veteran plants a peck on the Duchess' cheek as she joins Prince Charles in Normandy for D-Day commemorations (while others settle for taking her hand)
- God Save The Queen on old car horns, Chinese acrobats, Edward sawing his nephew in half... RICHARD KAY reveals how Prince Charles's extraordinary 70th birthday was just magic!
- Royal fans spot famous Princess Diana quote in season 3 of The Crown
- What Prince Charles Doesn’t Want You to Know about His Lavish Lifestyle
- Prince Andrew is to step back from ALL his charity patronages as sources suggest Prince Charles and Prince William want him to stay away from royal duties forever
- Royal News: Prince Charles visits Prince Philip at Sandringham
- Prince Charles says Harry's royal wedding will be 'very special day'
- 'Queen blong yumi!' Prince Charles speaks Pidgin English and is presented with a hog-tied pig during the last day of his Solomon Islands tour
Duchess Camilla and Prince Charles' Cornish pasty recipe confuses royal fans have 384 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 3, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.