August 01, 2020 – 07:08 BST Danielle Stacey The Duke of Cambridge spoke with England manager Gareth Southgate in Sandringham The Duke of Cambridge shared a glimpse of the Sandringham Estate’s gorgeous gardens as he chatted with England manager Gareth Southgate in support of the Heads Up campaign. The pair spoke about the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the nation’s mental wellbeing, and the role football can play in encouraging more people to seek support.READ: Prince William and Kate Middleton treat their children to a special staycation – details Loading the player… WATCH: Prince William and Gareth Southgate talk mental health Prince William, 38, and Gareth, 49, met during a socially distanced visit on the Sandringham Estate earlier this month. The pair conversed on separate wooden benches in the sprawling gardens of the Queen’s Norfolk abode, where the royals usually spend Christmas together. A tree-lined lake could also be seen behind the pair in the film. Discussing mental health, the Duke said: “The idea of being able to talk about it is not a weakness. The idea of being able to be open about your emotions and fix a problem is a positive, it’s a strength, not a weakness. And… Read full this story
- Never-Before-Seen Portraits Of Prince William, Prince Harry Head To Buckingham Palace
- Prince Louis christening guests – who have Kate Middleton and Prince William invited to their third baby’s baptism?
- Gareth Southgate's style takes over as England fans don celebratory waistcoats
- World Cup 2018: England boss Gareth Southgate consoles Colombia ace Mateus Uribe after midfielder misses crucial penalty
- Prince William's youngest son to be christened in a private ceremony
- Prince William sends message of support to England team ahead of Croatia match
- We urge England fans to wear a waistcoat just like Gareth Southgate for World Cup semi-final against Croatia
- World Cup 2018: How Gareth Southgate copied Lincoln’s ‘love train’ and NBA plays to turn England into set-piece masters
- From unicorns to kabbadi, the bizarre tactics Gareth Southgate uses to drive England to World Cup glory
- Prince William thinks football’s coming home as heir to throne congratulates England on semi-final achievement
Prince William shares glimpse inside Sandringham estate during Gareth Southgate visit have 357 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.