August 01, 2020 – 09:35 BST Aisha Nozari Stacey Solomon, Joe Swash and their son Rex are currently enjoying a trip to the seaside, but their getaway has been bittersweet for this reason Stacey Solomon has revealed that she and her partner Joe Swash were unable to bring their beloved pet dog Theo on holiday with them as the little pooch “gets travel sick” and “can’t do long journeys”.MORE: Stacey Solomon sends fans wild in an ASOS summer dress Taking to Instagram to share an adorable photo of the little chihuahua, the Loose Women star explained the reason why Theo couldn’t join the family, adding that she was sending her pet to stay with one of her closest friends, who happens to have a puppy of their own. Loading the player… WATCH: Stacey Solomon films sweet reunion between son Rex and Joe Swash The mother-of-one told her followers: “Love you Theo. Giving Theo all the cuddles before she goes to my best friend’s for the weekend. She gets travel sick can’t do long car journeys. But she will be with another puppy who she adores so she’s having her own little weekend away.” MORE: Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash have the dreamiest staycation… Read full this story
- CH. 5 ANCHOR SHARES SAD NEWS
- Stacey Solomon doesn't think she can ever go through pregnancy again
- Loose Women's Denise Welch targeted by vicious trolls over neon snakeskin suit
- Stacey Solomon reveals she will return to work soon after pregnancy
- Stacey Solomon reveals baby plans with Joe Swash
- Exclusive: Stacey Solomon on baby excitement, maternity leave and body image
- Loose Women's Denise Welch pays emotional tribute after The 1975 son wins at the BRITs
- Katie Price's dramatic Loose Women fall hailed as 'most relatable thing ever'
- Loose Women's Coleen Nolan flirts outrageously with Nick Knowles
- Pregnant Stacey Solomon looks radiant as she spends time with her sons
Loose Women star Stacey Solomon shares sad news with fans have 317 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.