July 11, 2020 – 09:16 BST Jenni McKnight Lorraine Kelly has praised her friend Kate Garraway for ‘never complaining’ throughout her husband Derek Draper’s battle with COVID-19 Kate Garraway has been praised by her friend Lorraine Kelly for never complaining during her husband Derek Draper’s battle with COVID-19, despite going through “unimaginable pain”.Derek has been fighting for his life in hospital since March, with Kate revealing this week that he is in a “minimum state of consciousness” but has managed to open his eyes. Despite doctors confirming he is now free of the virus, the disease has sadly wreaked havoc on his body. MORE: Kate Garraway reveals heartbreaking way she’s keeping husband Derek physically close to her Loading the player… WATCH: Kate Garraway opens up about accidentally disappointing son Billy Soon after Kate confirmed she will be returning to Good Morning Britain on Monday, Lorraine praised her friend for remaining positive despite “going through hell”. In her column for The Sun, Lorraine wrote: “She has been coping with the unimaginable pain and distress of her husband Derek battling for his life after contracting Covid-19. Kate has never once complained or asked: ‘Why me?’ “She has simply soldiered on, reassuring and raising… Read full this story
- Bono denies suffering chest pains, insists recent hospitalization was 'routine check up'
- Texas man says penis pill caused bloody fracture; Claims male-enhancement supplement suffered ‘significant pain,’ lawsuit claims
- A year later, Pulse legal battles continue in state, federal courts
- Ellen DeGeneres suffers chest pain scare, gets help after 911 call
- Long Island man, 20, beaten by cops in April suffers physical pain, emotional damage
- State Health Department 'continues to throw money out the window': Controller Thomas DiNapoli
- Kate Middleton suffers relapse: Prince William skips British Military Tournament to tend to ailing wife
- IT'S NOT JUST IN YOUR HEAD WOMEN SUFFER MORE PAIN THAN MEN BUT ARE TREATED FOR IT LESS
- Husband documents wife's battle with breast cancer through photo series
- In an anti-union world, locked-out Con Edison workers are suffering labor pains
Kate Garraway suffering unimaginable pain as husband Derek Draper's health battle continues have 338 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.