June 24, 2020 – 12:09 BST Chloe Best Buckingham Palace’s secret rooms – find out the Queen and Prince Philip’s private rooms including a home cinema and post office It has been over three months since the Queen was last at Buckingham Palace, after relocating to her home at Windsor Castle during the coronavirus pandemic, in what looks set to be her longest absence from royal duties throughout her 68-year reign.The Palace has been the Queen’s official residence since 1952, and while we have often seen glimpses inside the lavish State Rooms and sprawling gardens, there are a number of secret rooms we have never seen – and only a few privileged guests or members of staff will ever get to use. From a cinema to an indoor swimming pool, discover the surprising additions to the 775 room royal residence… RELATED: Inside the Queen’s London residence, Buckingham Palace Loading the player… WATCH: A look inside the royal residences Cinema Like celebrities including Khloe Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen and Jennifer Lawrence, the Queen also has her very own home cinema at Buckingham Palace. However, it is for staff use rather than the royal family themselves. BBC journalist Emily Maitlis revealed she saw… Read full this story
- Model citizen! Artist's concrete recreations of Royals and Buckingham Palace risk destruction as housing bosses demand his council flat is cleared after he died aged 83
- Buckingham Palace hits back at anonymous adviser to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle who claimed the Royal couple had 'single-handedly modernised the monarchy'
- Royal row as Buckingham Palace rebukes Meghan Markle ‘advisor’ over ‘modernised’ claim
- Asbestos, dodgy wiring and falling masonry: So what is the poignant reason that stops the Queen moving move out of crumbling Buckingham Palace for £150m repairs?
- Who's been unframed? Queen's photo of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle that had pride of place at Buckingham Palace... is mysteriously GONE amid turmoil over Royal couple
- Nine-months-pregnant Lara Trump shows off her bump in glamorous gold dress and admits she 'never dreamed she would visit Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen' - and can't wait to tell her unborn baby about its adventures
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry photo removed from Buckingham Palace table
- Google Rolls Out Virtual Buckingham Palace Tour for Students
- Home With Indoor Pool Makes A Splash At $450,000
- Prince William asks Geraint Thomas how sleepless nights are going and tells him Prince George 'took a while for the sleep to kick in' as Olympic cycling champion collects his OBE from Buckingham Palace
The Queen's secret rooms at Buckingham Palace – from a cinema to indoor pool have 418 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 24, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.