June 24, 2020 – 15:45 BST Jenni McKnight Princess Charlene of Monaco looked effortlessly cool during a rare outing with her husband Prince Albert II and their twins While we may be basking in a glorious heatwave, there’s one tricky factor to consider if you want to stay cool under the blazing sun – what on earth are we going to do with our hair?No-one likes a sweaty neck, let’s just put that out there. But just because we can’t socialise like we used to, doesn’t mean we have to sacrifice style for function. Yes, a top knot is classic and perfect for keeping our necks cool, but do you know what else works – braids! MORE: 11 times the royal kids had the most incredible hairstyles Princess Charlene made her halo braid look effortless Just look at Princess Charlene of Monaco. The royal rocked one of the chicest hair trends – and our favourite – on Tuesday for a rare outing with her husband Prince Albert II and their five-year-old twins Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella. The royal family-of-four watched the annual St. John’s Day Festival from the balcony of the Prince’s Palace on Tuesday, and while Charlene looked… Read full this story
- Prince Albert of Monaco and his new wife Princess Charlene attend the 63rd Red Cross Ball in Monte Carlo
- Kate Middleton, Sophie Wessex, Princess Mary of Denmark and Princess Charlene of Monaco star in this week's royal style
- Princess Charlene and Prince Albert at the Princess Grace Foundation Awards in New York
- Princess Charlene made her first public appearance since announcing her pregnancy
- Princess Charlene pregnant: Is Prince Albert's wife expecting twins?
- Sophie Wessex surprises in jeans and jumper as she shows off-duty royal style
- Princess Charlene and Prince Albert of Monaco's first wedding anniversary
- Prince Albert of Monaco jokes he hopes to get a 'welcome home banner' from his wife Princess Charlene and their twins, five, as his isolation period following coronavirus diagnosis comes to an end
- What the new beauty restrictions mean for YOU: How long you can go for without getting your nails, laser, Botox, hair and lashes done - and the easy DIY tricks for maintaining them at home
- Another Royal Wedding! Princess Theodora of Greece Announces Engagement to American Matthew Kumar
Royal style: Princess Charlene nails the summer's chicest hair trend have 382 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at June 24, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.