These cases are notable because they are all easily avoidable. Photo-Illustration: Vulture and Getty Images Stan wars raged out of control in May. Taylor Swift fans tried to cancel Burger King for a tweet poking fun at her songs about ex-boyfriends. Barbz called for Usher’s head when he downplayed the prospect of a Verzuz battle between Nicki Minaj and Lil’ Kim, calling the Young Money chart-topper a “product” of the Bad Boy pioneer. Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande fans united against Tekashi 6ix9ine for the suggestion that their collaborative No. 1 single “Stuck with U” cheated its way past his comeback track “Gooba,” which landed at No. 3. Doja Cat caught smoke from every direction throughout the long Memorial Day weekend for dalliances in nebulous internet chat spaces and cavalier use of slurs popularized by racists on forums. Lana Del Rey got lit up by a coalition of Nicki, Beyoncé, and Cardi B fans last week for an Instagram post expressing frustration about the feeling that she isn’t allowed the same leeway for self-expression and sexuality as her peers earlier in her career; almost immediately it was noted that most of the singers she named were women of color, which… Read full this story
- Matera, European Capital of Culture 2019
- From Parthenon to Palmyra: a history of cultural destruction
- Festival of Ha, Thuong, Y Lan temples named national cultural heritage
- Kelly Brook's co-host Keith Lemon bans Katie Price from Celebrity Juice.
- I'm A Celebrity star Emily Atack snapped in gorgeous snake print bikini ahead of series launch
- Republican Governor Blames Mass Shootings on Zombies, Abortions, US 'Culture of Death'—Not Guns
- Getting young Germans involved in foreign culture policy for 10 years with 'kulturweit'
- Beyonce claims daughter Blue Ivy is a 'cultural icon' in trademark dispute
- Welcome to the Culture Desk, a new Chronicle initiative
- ‘We finished every bottle!’ Berlin's cultural legends on the night the Wall came down
Stan Culture Is Due a Reckoning. So Are the Celebrities They Worship. have 324 words, post on www.vulture.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.