Airlines gear up to restore domestic flight network in June Up until the end of May 15, Vietnam Airlines is scheduled to continue to operate 17 flights each day on the Hanoi – Ho Chi Minh City route, with plans in place to increase the frequency to 23 flights per day on the route from May 16. The airline will also increase the number of flights to eight per day on the Da Nang-Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City route, six to seven flights per day on Ho Chi Minh City-Phu Quoc route, and five flights per day on Ho Chi Minh City-Hai Phong, Thanh Hoa and Vinh route. Elsewhere, the remaining routes will see one to four flights taking place per day. With this increase, Vietnam Airlines is expected to restore the entire domestic flight network in June after resuming operations on two routes between from Da Nang to Van Don and Can Tho. Moreover, Jetstar Pacific plans to operate one return flight daily as of May 7 between Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, in addition to Vinh and Thanh Hoa, along with four flights per week from Ho Chi Minh City to Pleiku, Chu Lai, and… Read full this story
- Here We Go: Alaska Airlines Begins Non-Stop Flights From Pittsburgh To Seattle
- Vietnam Airlines operates Taiwan-CanTho flights
- Alaska Airlines Adds Second Daily Flight Between Pittsburgh, Seattle
- France strike – British Airways, easyJet and Ryanair among airlines forced to cancel flights causing travel hell for 75,000 passengers
- How to Snag Cheap Airline Tickets Using Google Flights Newest Feature
- Huawei sues FCC to stop ban on Huawei gear in US-funded networks
- Travel Deal Tuesday: Return flights and accommodation for $600
- At 25, can Jet Airways restore its earlier leadership position?
- Regional airlines hit air pocket
- Attention jet-setters! Tigerair brings back $1 flights around Australia ahead of the Christmas break
Airlines gear up to restore domestic flight network in June have 305 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.