Princess Diana felt like a lamb to the slaughter on her wedding day to Prince Charles, former royal correspondent Jennie Bond has revealed. Speaking in Channel 5’s documentary, Charles & Camilla: King and Queen in Waiting, which aired on Sunday, the former BBC royal reporter said Diana confined to her about her doubts on her big day. The documentary explored Prince Charles’ early love life, his marriage to Princess Diana and his relationship with his second wife Camilla. Princess Diana felt like a lamb to the slaughter on her wedding day to Prince Charles, former royal correspondent Jennie Bond has revealed. The couple are pictured on their wedding day in 1981 It revealed how the Duchess of Cornwall went from being ‘the most hated woman in Britain’ after the infamous ‘Camilla tapes’ were leaked showing Charles relationship with her began while he was still married to Diana, to becoming loved by the public. Ms Bond, who grew close to Princess Diana while working as a royal correspondent from 1989 to 2003, revealed the fairytale appearance of the 1981 royal wedding was very different behind closed doors. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? audience member recalls…… Read full this story
- Camilla Parker-Bowles makes a statement in bold red dress at feminist festival
- Camilla Parker-Bowles wears leather gloves with luxe velvet dress at royal commonwealth reception
- Camilla Parker-Bowles wows in modern midi skirt and knee-high boots for World Book Day school visit
- Why will Camilla not be Queen when Prince Charles is King?
- Night Princess Diana confronted Camilla over Charles and ‘all hell broke loose’
- Meghan Markle Honors Princess Diana by Wearing Her Aquamarine Ring for Wedding Reception
- The Crown season 4 shows pregnant Princess Diana chasing after cheeky William
- Royal news: The Duchess of Cornwall wows in glamorous gown at Prince Charles' birthday gala
- See Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton Reunite at the Queen’s Palace Party for Prince Charles
- Meghan Markle's parting tribute to Princess Diana: Duchess' green dress and hat at Commonwealth service bears a VERY striking resemblance to the late royal's 1982 maternity look
Princess Diana felt like a 'lamb to the slaughter' on her wedding day after discovering Prince Charles had bought an engraved bracelet for Camilla Parker-Bowles during their engagement, Jennie Bond reveals have 349 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.