There’s plenty of choice when it comes to celebrities making music in quarantine, but Pete Davidson and Adam Sandler may have blown their competition out of the water with “Stuck in the House,” an original song from last night’s Saturday Night Live. “Tired of all the tomfoolery,” Davidson sings, “Tired of my boy who still wears all his jewelry.” Davidson, like all of us, perhaps, has “nothing to watch, already watched Ozark.” Sandler chimes in on the bridge, revealing unsettling details of his life in quarantine: “only pet my dog with a baseball mitt,” “baking my own bread and it tastes like shit,” and, of course, “underwear mask.” Davidson and Sandler’s families both make what look like begrudging guest appearances in the music video, as does Rob Schneider, for some reason.
- Pete Davidson of ‘Saturday Night Live’ Is Accounted For After a Worrying Instagram Post
- Ariana Grande Slams Barstool Sports For Calling Pete Davidson 'Butthole Eyes'
- Pete Davidson Says His Mental Illness Doesn't Ruin Romance
- Pete Davidson Opens Up About Online Bullying and Feeling Suicidal
- Pete Davidson, Kanye West, and the Challenges of Handling Mental Illness in the Limelight
- Pete Davidson and Dan Crenshaw Showed Us How to Squash a Beef
- Pete Davidson and Justin Bieber Are Apparently Style Icons
- Pete Davidson Mocks Double Standards While Addressing Relationship
- Ariana Grande Comments On Pete Davidson's New Relationship With Kate Beckinsale For The First Time
- Here's What's Actually Going On Between Pete Davidson And Kate Beckinsale
Pete Davidson and Adam Sandler Wrote the Definitive Quarantine Banger have 250 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.