There’s plenty of choice when it comes to celebrities making music in quarantine, but Pete Davidson and Adam Sandler may have blown their competition out of the water with “Stuck in the House,” an original song from last night’s Saturday Night Live. “Tired of all the tomfoolery,” Davidson sings, “Tired of my boy who still wears all his jewelry.” Davidson, like all of us, perhaps, has “nothing to watch, already watched Ozark.” Sandler chimes in on the bridge, revealing unsettling details of his life in quarantine: “only pet my dog with a baseball mitt,” “baking my own bread and it tastes like shit,” and, of course, “underwear mask.” Davidson and Sandler’s families both make what look like begrudging guest appearances in the music video, as does Rob Schneider, for some reason.
- 's Pete Davidson Creepily Charms Amy Adams in a
- It’s time to admit that Adam Sandler is a good actor
- Pete Davidson Gave Ariana Grande 'the Most Precious Thing' He Owns: His Late Father’s FDNY Badge
- is good only by Adam Sandler standards
- Pete Davidson and Dennis Rodman Are Identical Now
- 's Pete Davidson Announces He's Been Taking Time to Work His on Sobriety
- 's Pete Davidson Reminds Steve Rannazzisi Who Was Actually at the WTC on 9/11
- Adam Sandler Says Netflix Was Very Chill About His Racist Movie
- Rose McGowan Tweets Creepy Script Note From Adam Sandler Movie
- All These Things Actually Happen In Adam Sandler's
Pete Davidson and Adam Sandler Wrote the Definitive Quarantine Banger have 246 words, post on www.vulture.com at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.