By & by Alyssa Morin | Sat., 25 Apr. 2020 11:42 AM Share Tweet Email move close Now PlayingUp NextKylie Jenner Shares “Stay at Home” Tips Less is more.Kylie Jenner is known for her lavish outfits, bold makeup looks and crazy wigs. But as of late, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star has shown off her softer and more simple side.Case in point? The Kylie Cosmetics founder took to Instagram to share her Saturday ensemble, which consisted of a cropped white tee and light wash denim jeans that had a loose fit.It was minimal compared to her typical get-ups. However, the subdued outfit showed off her toned abs and enhanced her flawless makeup and hair.Speaking of which, her glam was also effortless.She looked bright-eyed with her coat of mascara and lightly filled-in brows. She also had a healthy glow to her skin, as she dusted on a rose-colored blush on her cheeks and kept the rest of her face fresh. The finishing touch? Her baby pink lipstick. Photos Kylie Jenner and Stormi Webster’s Twinning Moments “morning,” the reality TV personality captioned her Instagram post. “Sending my love and prayers to you all! i hope everyone is staying safe.” View… Read full this story
- How the Gaming Industry is Taking the Fashion Industry By Storm
- 'I don't have to prove anything to d**** like you': Rebekah Vardy hits back at trolls who demand she prove her innocence amid Coleen Rooney feud
- Fallout Shelter Adds New Rooms in Latest Update
- LINUX PICKS AND PANS Window Maker Live: Cool Retro Look, Even Cooler Performance
- GTA 5 Redux graphics mod looks better than ever ahead of next week’s release
- The PS4 Looks Really Lovely Signed by The Last of Us’ and The Order: 1886’s Development Teams
- Kids stupidly destroy iPhone 6 Plus in Apple Store to prove Bendgate is real
- Latest Singstar Store update gets Kylie
- Did Kris Jenner Steal Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game Idea from Games Company?
- Tracy Morgan jokes about Caitlyn Jenner and Walmart accident in return to Madison Square Garden
Kylie Jenner's Latest Fashion Look Proves Less have 345 words, post on www.eonline.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.