When Prince Charles married Lady Diana Spencer at St Paul’s Cathedral, the world thought they were watching the perfect love story. The couple’s beautiful royal wedding was watched by people around the globe, and everyone celebrated with them as they welcomed their two beautiful sons Princes William and Harry. And while they looked completely in love as they smiled and waved for the cameras, things behind closed doors were very different. The couple announced their separation in 1992 and finally divorced in 1996, with the Queen and Prince Philip saying they were “saddened” by the decision but “understood and sympathised”. However things started going wrong years before they agreed to go their separate ways, and royal experts believe there are several key moments which were the beginning of the end. Dickie Arbiter, former royal press secretary, believes Diana and Charles’s marriage started going wrong after William and Harry were born. Speaking on the Channel 5 documentary Charles and Camilla: King and Queen in Waiting, he said: “Charles wasn’t the fully hands on dad that she would have expected, and I suppose that created a distance between the two.” Vanity Fair’s royal expert Katie Nicholl claims that Diana always knew Camilla… Read full this story
- When was the Princess Diana car crash in Paris and what happened to Dodi Al Fayed, Trevor Rees-Jones and Henri Paul?
- This Princess Diana Portrait Was Created With HIV-Positive Blood
- Meghan Markle dazzles in sparkly blue dress and Diana’s bracelet alongside Prince Harry at Cirque du Soleil performance in London
- Prince Charles ‘desperately wanted to call off Diana wedding but feared Royal backlash’
- Princess Di's memory sullied on Web
- A Body Language Expert Analyzes Queen Elizabeth And Prince Philip's Relationship
- Adorable moment woke Prince Harry practices his ballet with kids in Ealing
- Diana King, a Leading Teacher in Overcoming Dyslexia, Dies at 90
- Web responds to Diana's death
- Divorce-Proof Your Marriage: How To Overcome Infidelity
Experts pinpoint 'moment Princess Diana and Charles's marriage started to crack' have 327 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at April 14, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.