Two weeks after Dr. Anthony Fauci jokingly said he wanted Brad Pitt to portray him on Saturday Night Live, his wish came true. On Saturday, Pitt kicked off SNL’s second at-home episode, which was without a host, in a cold open during which he portrayed the leader of the White House Coronavirus Task Force. Get push notifications with news, features and more. + Follow Following You’ll get the latest updates on this topic in your browser notifications. In an address about the coronavirus pandemic, Pitt’s Fauci responded to President Donald Trump’s recent comments. “There has been a lot of misinformation out there about the virus,” he said, adding that he wanted to clarify “what the president was trying to say.” And the NBC show used real footage of Trump’s speeches about the coronavirus, specifically how there would be a vaccine “relatively soon.” “Relatively soon is an interesting phrase. Relative to the entire history of Earth? Sure, the vaccine is going to come real fast. But if you were to tell a friend, ‘I’ll be over relatively soon’ and then showed up a year and a half later, well, your friend may be relatively pissed off,” Pitt as Fauci said. RELATED: Dr. Anthony… Read full this story
- NIH's Dr. Anthony Fauci on efforts to contain, combat the coronavirus outbreak
- Dr. Anthony Fauci: Coronavirus cases in US are becoming ‘community spread' and could be more prevalent
- Dr. Anthony Fauci tells public to be prepared for coronavirus, but still 'do the things you always do'
- Brad Pitt looks in good spirits while out in LA as he is seen for the first time after President Trump SLAMMED him for being a 'little wise guy'
- When Brad Pitt auditioned for 'Friends' cameo, he 'flubbed' his first line
- Brad Pitt credits Bradley Cooper with his journey to recovery from addiction
- Taraji P. Henson 'Paid Less Than 2 Percent of Brad Pitt's Salary' for 'Benjamin Button'
- Brad Pitt's new rumoured girlfriend, Sat Hari Khalsa, has an India connect
- Jennifer Aniston congratulated her ex-husband Brad Pitt during another awards season run-in at Oscars bash... after THAT backstage reunion
- Brad Pitt poses with Tiffany Haddish... after she joked two years ago that she could be his 'back-up plan' if he did not find a girlfriend
Brad Pitt Portrays Dr. Anthony Fauci on have 384 words, post on people.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.