Image zoom Peyton Manning YouTube Students in Dr. John Haas’ communication class at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville were in for a Super Bowl-sized surprise on Thursday morning. NFL star Peyton Manning crashed Haas’ class, which is being held online due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. In a video shared by the university, Haas calls out a “Mr. Thompson” for joining the virtual class late — Manning then appears on the call, apologizing for his tardiness. “It’s been a while. It’s been at least since 1996 or 7 since I’ve been in a class,” the quarterback said, causing several students to make shocked faces at his appearance. “Well, you know, if you were here I’d be making you run the stadium steps for being late,” Haas joked. “I understand,” the Super Bowl XLI champion said. “Well, these are unique circumstances. I’m sure this is the first virtual Zoom class you’ve taught in many years, I would think.” RELATED: Roger Federer and Wife Donating $1 Million to Families Affected by Coronavirus in Switzerland Manning, a UT alum himself, then addressed the students, acknowledging how difficult it must be to attend the end of their senior year virtually. “I just wanted… Read full this story
- What Do We Know About Peyton Manning’s Politics?
- Online classes an issue in rural areas
- Peyton Manning Was Reportedly Offered Massive Deal to Replace Tony Romo on CBS Broadcasts
- Mixed feelings: Excited, nervous, thousands of students resume classes
- Universities resort to online career counselling as high schools remain closed
- Pondicherry University asks students to call off protest
- Coyotes spotted on Rice University campus, students and staffed warned to be watchful
- Report: ESPN reaches out to Peyton Manning
- Feature: Concerned about coronavirus, U.S. teacher sends love, support to Chinese students online
- Colts Are Building A Peyton Manning Statue ‘Where Fans Can Leave Cans Of Budweiser’ [VIDEO]
Peyton Manning Surprises University of Tennessee Students in Online Class have 317 words, post on people.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.