Actress Bette Midler lashed out at Trump on Sunday for not wanting “America’s coronavirus numbers” to “go up.”“Trump wants to leave sick people on that docked cruise ship so America’s coronavirus numbers don’t go up,” Midler tweeted. She really tweeted that. No, really… Trump wants to leave sick people on that docked cruise ship so America’s coronavirus numbers don’t go up. After hearing this I had to wash my brain for 20 seconds with hot soapy water while singing “Happy Birthday” twice. — Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) March 8, 2020 She’s attacking Trump for not wanting to see the number of coronavirus cases in the country go up. She thinks that’s a criticism. She thinks Trump not wanting to increase the number of coronavirus cases reflects poorly on him, that it is some kind of cover up, some kind of conspiracy. In that same tweet, Midler goes on to talk about washing her own brain. “After hearing this I had to wash my brain for 20 seconds with hot soapy water while singing ‘Happy Birthday’ twice.” Bette Midler is apparently referring to the Grand Princess, a cruise ship with 21 passengers who have tested positive for the coronavirus. The ship and… Read full this story
- When is Hocus Pocus 2 out in the UK, who’s in the cast and when did the original with Bette Midler come out?
- Bette Midler apologises after ‘women are the n-word of the world’ comment sparks outrage
- Trump wants answers over missing Saudi journalist
- Republican senator attacks Trump, calling him unfit to lead a divided America
- 'Trump wants us to ignore Russian collusion and focus on his achievements – so I have'
- British one of only a handful of European people to support Trump's America, poll shows
- Trump Wants to Pay Mexico
- Melania Trump 'wants to divorce Donald and uses style to punish him'
- What are the libel laws in the US, why does Donald Trump wants to change them and what did he tweet about the Bob Woodward book?
- Trump wants Jeff Sessions to find author of "unfair" op-ed
Nolte: Bette Midler Attacks Trump for Not Wanting ‘America’s Coronavirus Numbers’ to ‘Go Up’ have 350 words, post on www.breitbart.com at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.