Image zoom Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images Jackson Browne has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). Browne, 71, announced his diagnosis during an interview with Rolling Stone published on Tuesday, explaining, “My symptoms are really pretty mild.” Browne explained he decided to get tested after he noticed he had “small cough” and a “temperature,” he told the magazine. Browne told Rolling Stone his symptoms are “pretty mild” and added, “I don’t require any kind of medication and certainly not hospitalization or anything like that.” The musician is now recovering at his home in Los Angeles, California and has been self isolating for about “10 days.” Browne explained to Rolling Stone that he is not sure where he may have contracted the virus, but believes it stems from a trip to New York. He was there for the annual Love Rocks NYC benefit on March 12. “I quarantined immediately upon feeling sick. It was before the mandatory quarantine orders were issued, because you don’t know if you had it or not. I’m in the middle of trying to call everyone I know to discuss with them how they are feeling and whether or not they have symptoms. You have to assume you have… Read full this story
- Testing Positive for Asbestos
- Early Signs of Menopause - Is There an Online Menopause Test?
- Discover Symptoms and Treatments for Chronic Allergic Rhinitis
- Proper Treatment Can Relieve Yeast Infection Symptoms
- Toxic Mold Symptoms
- What Is The Most Common Allergy Symptom?
- The Trick To Overcoming Test Anxiety - Your Most Frequently Asked Questions Answered
- Why Everyone Needs A Blood Test For Herpes
- Indigestion, Acid Reflux, Heartburn - Having An Endoscopy Test
- The Facts Of TB Test Results
Jackson Browne Tests Positive for Coronavirus: 'My Symptoms Are Pretty Mild' have 286 words, post on people.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.