Singlehandedly keeping the gossip mill running. Photo: Karwai Tang/WireImage Quarantine has Drake even more in his feelings than usual. He’s reaching out to his ex, Rihanna, over multiple Instagram Lives, posting videos of rain clouds, and Monday morning, he shared a heartfelt tribute to his family — including his son, Adonis Graham. The rapper posted several photos of his son, one of his parents, and one with he and Adonis’s mother, Sophie Brussaux. “I love and miss my beautiful family and friends and I can’t wait for the joyful day when we are all able to reunite,” he wrote at the end of a long, inspirational note about perseverance. “Until then please keep your lights on.” This is the first time the world is seeing Drake’s son after Pusha T revealed Adonis’s existence in the 2018 diss track “The Story of Adidon.” And, frankly, I think we’re all feeling like we need to see a paternity test. At 2 years old, Adonis has fair skin, long, curly blonde hair, and eyes bluer than the Caribbean Sea Drake likes to think he’s bred from. But even though Adonis doesn’t look exactly like his dad (yet), sharp-eyed fans immediately realized that Lil’… Read full this story
- 'Mum! Stop sharing photos of me online!'
- Why you should never share photos of your driving licence or car documents online
- These horrible tattoos reveal why you should ink twice before sharing photos of your new body art online
- Michael Jackson ‘molested his maid’s son three times in sickening attacks then paid her $2million not to tell anyone’
- Family share photo of son stabbed in street as police investigation continues
- #womeneatingfood: Why are women are sharing photos of themselves eating online?
- Julian Assange ‘was kicked out of Ecuador embassy for sharing photo of president eating a lobster in bed’ claim supporters
- Travellers share photos of hilarious hotel fails from around the world
- Beauty treatments for kids as young as THREE spark mental health fears after Victoria Beckham shared photo of Harper’s ‘facial’
- Instagram DOWN – App crashes for users around the world as they complain they can’t share photos or refresh feed
Drake Shares Photos of His Son, Adonis, for the Very First Time have 372 words, post on www.vulture.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.