By Christian Long – March 26, 2020 12:05 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 In an era where 1.5 billion people across the globe have been asked to self-isolate due to coronavirus, new forms of entertainment have become a welcome commodity. Streaming has proved reliable, though services like Netflix have had to adjust their streaming quality in some countries to keep up with the demand. And the collective outrage behind Hulu or DirectTV going dark, however briefly, has revealed how on-edge some have been during the ordeal. Luckily, a few outages aside, the internet as a whole has been reliable. Celebrities have flocked to social media in order to help connect with fans, offer pep-talks and otherwise encourage people to follow the recommended protocols for self-quarantining and social distancing. Albeit some more assertively than others. However, there is a potentially untapped resource for fighting the boredom: virtual tours of historic sites from every corner of the globe. As Good Housekeeping noted, major attractions ranging from The Vatican to Walt Disney World to the San Diego Zoo are all offering a chance to take in their splendor from the comfort of your home. Here’s a look at just a few. The… Read full this story
- NASA’s virtual tour of the moon in 4K will blow your mind
- Video: Take a virtual tour of the new 'crown jewel' high school of Sheldon ISD
- WHO Welcomes China's Coronavirus Quarantine
- Would the Coronavirus Quarantine of Wuhan Even Work?
- Taiwan confirms case of killer Chinese coronavirus as six patients have now died from SARS-like infection in China and almost 300 patients across Asia have caught the deadly illness
- Wuhan quarantines 11 million people as coronavirus spreads
- Australian Health Authorities Quarantine Man Suspected of Carrying Coronavirus – Reports
- Report: CDC Set To Announce 1st US Case Of Wuhan Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: North Korea set to ban tourists to keep out Wuhan virus
- FOUR patients are tested for suspected coronavirus in Scotland after returning from Wuhan with flu-like symptoms - as Health Secretary is urged to order checks on passengers on ALL flights from China
Coronavirus Quarantine: Take Virtual Tours of the Vatican, the Louvre, and More have 343 words, post on popculture.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.