Almost one year ago, Selma Blair triumphantly made her entrance at an Oscars afterparty in a stunning gown and her cane, just a few months after publicly revealing that she has multiple sclerosis. This time around, her Oscars week is looking a bit different, and the actress opened up about “feeling alone and vulnerable and scared” as she works to recover. Blair, 47, shared a photo of herself curled up at home and talked about dealing with her MS symptoms and other bouts of sickness and pain in the last week. “This is the thing. I feel sick,” she wrote on Instagram. “This is what happens. There is no bright light of glamour. Of course. It is long nights. Almost all nights. My muscles in my face and neck are in spasm. Or so tight I can’t even find a way to stretch. And I have been trying for three hours. On the ground stretching. I have had the stomach flu. Thanks Arthur [her 7-year-old son]! And I am even more sideways now. For now. But I am not killed by it.” Image zoom Dia Dipasupil/Getty; Selma Blair/ Instagram Blair said she’s “strong enough” to make it through her sicknesses,… Read full this story
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair Have a
- Selma Blair tells BFF Sarah Michelle Gellar she's 'lucky' to have her as they share cute selfie together
- Selma Blair gets candid about her health struggles on Instagram: 'It feels like I am just breaking down'
- Selma Blair Says Son Calling Her ‘Brave’ Through Her MS Journey Is One of Her ‘Proudest Moments’
- Selma Blair Walks Emotional First Red Carpet Since MS Diagnosis with a Cane: 'There Are Angels'
- Selma Blair Celebrates Her 47th Birthday Amid Continuing Multiple Sclerosis Flare
- Selma Blair breaks down in tears as she calls out social media trolls who attacked her for filming a video while driving
- Selma Blair Gets Sweet Support from Sarah Michelle Gellar & More Stars After Sharing MS Diagnosis
- Christian Siriano Calls Friend Selma Blair 'So Strong and Powerful' in Wake of Her MS Diagnosis
- Selma Blair Says Kris Jenner Sent Her Flowers That 'Were More Expensive Than My Mortgage' After MS Diagnosis
Selma Blair Feels ‘Sick’ at Home with ‘No Bright Lights of Glamour’ 1 Year After Oscars Moment have 369 words, post on people.com at February 11, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.