By & by Natalie Finn | Fri., 28 Feb. 2020 3:00 AM Share Tweet Email move close Now PlayingUp NextPrincess Beatrice Is Engaged! It hasn’t been all weird and weirder news for Britain’s royal family in recent months.Scandal tends to get the bolder type, but joyous occasions make headlines too, and Princess Beatrice is getting ready to marry real estate developer Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. They announced their engagement in September after about a year of dating—and, as it turned out, just weeks before Prince Harry and Meghan Marklerevealed how unhappy they’d been with the British press, and the situation spiraled from there.Considering all that’s been going on, including two divorces in the family, it will certainly be nice for the queen to see an unequivocally happy occasion coming up on the calendar.But while Beatrice’s wedding day was never going to be the global event that Harry and Meghan’s nuptials were, the eldest daughter of the Duke and Duchess of York is planning a considerably more private event than her sister Princess Eugenie’s royal wedding was less than two years ago. And she has her reasons. Photos The Best Royal Wedding Dresses of All Time In October, a source told People that, while Beatrice and Eugenie are very close, “Beatrice is more reserved… Read full this story
- 21 of the most iconic (and expensive) royal wedding dresses in history - from Kate Middleton to Princess Diana
- Princess Beatrice stuns royal fans in a long brown coat on Christmas Day
- The clever way Princess Beatrice marks her nickname with her accessories
- We've found an excellent dupe of Princess Beatrice’s engagement ring
- Sarah Ferguson praises daughters Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie for remaining 'strong and steadfast' following their father Prince Andrew’s Epstein scandal
- Princess Beatrice surprises with quirky Halloween costume - see it here!
- An etiquette guru's guide to behaving correctly and why the royal wedding will likely irritate him
- Fatherless Christmas: Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie put on a brave face as they walk to church in Sandringham while Prince Andrew stays away amid Epstein turmoil
- Princess Beatrice broke huge royal tradition on Christmas morning - because of Meghan Markle
- Princess Beatrice's style transformation
How Princess Beatrice Is Quietly Preparing for Her Low-Key Royal Wedding have 373 words, post on www.eonline.com at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.