A MAN in Paris has died after contracting coronavirus, becoming the first European fatality. The death toll has now reached 1,527 and an expert has warned the coronavirus could potentially kill 400,000 Brits. For all the latest updates and news on Covid-19 follow our live blog below. Debbie White8 hours ago15th February 2020FIRST CASE IN EGYPT ‘FROM CHINA’ On Friday, Egypt confirmed the first infection of coronavirus on the African continent. The patient’s identity and age have not been publicised, but they are said to be a foreigner. Arab News, quoting an unnamed source, said the person “was from China”. Health officials in Egypt told the publication that the patient is in isolation in hospital, having regular checks, and is in a stable condition. The person hadn’t shown any symptoms, but tested positive for the virus. Other people who have come into contact with the patient have been quarantined in their homes for 14 days. Debbie White8 hours ago15th February 2020 HOW DO YOU SELF-ISOLATE DURING THE CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC? People showing symptoms of coronavirus are being asked to isolate themselves for 14 days to stop the spread of the strain also known as Covid-19. The NHS recommends they not go… Read full this story
- Coronavirus UPDATES: UK official death toll rises by 83 amid warnings of second wave
- Child Killer John Beames Is Latest San Quentin Death Row Inmate To Die From Coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Map shows UK excess death rates as England areas worse-hit than Europe
- UK announces 684 more coronavirus victims: Total death toll reaches 3,605 and more than 38,000 people have now tested positive for the infection as Matt Hancock warns there could be 1,000 deaths per DAY by Easter
- Coronavirus latest news: Deaths toll passes 56,000 data shows as Covid-19 ‘here forever’ Oxford professor says
- Child killer, 67, is the NINTH death row inmate to die from COVID-19 at San Quentin prison making a total of 13 prisoners at the facility dying from the virus
- Coronavirus: UK quarantine plans and £1,000 penalties confirmed
- Coronavirus: UK quarantine restrictions unjust - Spain PM
- Is there REALLY a second coronavirus wave rolling across Europe? Cases are rising in popular holiday hotspots Spain, France, Belgium and Germany — but deaths are NOT going up... so should Britain be worried or do we just need to 'learn to live with it'?
- Coronavirus latest: US death toll tops 150,000
- Coronavirus UK news LIVE: Boris Johnson fears second wave in TWO WEEKS as deaths hit 45,878
- Victoria records 403 new coronavirus cases and five more deaths including a man in his 50s as four children battle the disease in hospital and Daniel Andrews announces a $300 payment for taking a COVID-19 test
|Phil Collins - Live and Loose in Paris4.8★ / $6||Frontline: Life & Death in Assisted Living4.7★ / $6.95||Phil Collins - Live and Loose in Paris [VHS]5.0★ / $97.75||Reunion UK: Live in Tokyo check it now at Amazon||Live on Tour in Europe4.4★ / $19.99||The Beatles (First Live Concert Performance in Washington Dc 1964 Complete) LTD Cd check it now at Amazon||Reunion: UK Live in Tokyo$59.97||From Hell To Texas - Live And Loud In Europe (Tour Edition)$26.06||DEATH IN VENICE - ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK - UK IMPORT LP check it now at Amazon||Anorak in the UK: Live4.9★ / $30.92||Five Nights in Paris: After Dark in the City of Light$14.69||Extinction Dialogs: How to Live with Death in Mind4.0★ / $35.61||Death in Yellowstone: Accidents and Foolhardiness in the First National Park, 2nd Edition check it now at Amazon||Death in Yellowstone: Accidents and Foolhardiness in the First National Park4.4★ / check it now at Amazon||Red Death: Being the First Book in the Adventures of Jonathan Barrett, Gentleman Vampire$19.95||Death in Salem: The Private Lives behind the 1692 Witch Hunt$3.5||Death in the Haymarket: A Story of Chicago, the First Labor Movement and the Bombing that Divided Gilded Age America$17.95||Assisted Death in Europe and America: Four Regimes and Their Lessons$87.97||Last things first, just in case... The practical guide to Living Wills and Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care$4.75||A First Book in American History: With Special Reference to the Lives and Deeds of Great Americans$20.95||Life Is Worth Living: First and Second Series Combined in One Volume check it now at Amazon||Death in the Haymarket: A Story of Chicago, the First Labor Movement, and the Bombing That Divided Gilded Age America$32.11||Death in the Everglades: The Murder of Guy Bradley, America's First Martyr to Environmentalism (Florida History and Culture)$19.59||First Tango in Paris check it now at Amazon||Death in the Long Grass 1st (first) Edition by Peter H. Capstick  check it now at Amazon||Yankees at the Court: The First Americans in Paris check it now at Amazon||Shirtless in Iceland: A Novel of Life and Death in Paris check it now at Amazon||Slow Death In Paris check it now at Amazon||Vivir la Muerte: Living With Death in Latin America check it now at Amazon||The Tooth: Love, betrayal and death in Paris and Algiers in final months of the Algerian war check it now at Amazon|
Coronavirus UK LIVE: First death in Europe confirmed as man dies in Paris after contacting killer bug have 814 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at February 15, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.