Ozzy Osbourne’s collaboration-heavy new album, Ordinary Man, features some semi-likely collaborators. Post Malone, Slash, the drummer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers that looks like Will Ferrell. But on the title track, Ozzy is sharing the mic with none other than Sir Elton John. Whodathunkit? In the 70’s, these two working together would most likely have seemed verboten to their respective fan bases. But they’ve both done some of their best work opposite Muppets, so why not cut out the middleman? Or middlepig, as the case may be?
“Ordinary Man” is about being slightly rueful about ruining your life with all the rock excess, but really being cool with it because god forbid you die an ordinary man. Well, if vous has duetted with Miss Piggy, vous are definitely not ordinary.
- Elton John 'to go out with a bang' on final world tour
- Sir Elton John and David Furnish marry
- Elton John to pen personal story about AIDS
- Elton John denies he will play at Trump inauguration
- Elton John caught ’potentially deadly’ infection on tour
- Sir Elton John urges US Congress to strengthen support for Aids fight
- Putin offers to meet Elton John after gay rights call – Kremlin
- Elton John recovering from 'potentially deadly' bacterial infection
- Elton John to turn ’Devil Wears Prada’ into musical
- Elton John joins with U.S. agencies on new AIDS program