December 21, 2019 – 09:40 GMT Diane Shipley The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were last seen at last month’s Remembrance Day services The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are spending private family time in Canada, a spokesperson for the royal couple has confirmed. The official statement read: “The decision to base themselves in Canada reflects the importance of this Commonwealth country to them both. The Duke of Sussex has been a frequent visitor to Canada over many years, and it was also home to The Duchess for seven years before she became a member of the Royal Family. They are enjoying sharing the warmth of the Canadian people and the beauty of the landscape with their young son.” The statement also said that no further details would be provided about Harry, Meghan, and baby Archie’s whereabouts for security reasons.The couple were last seen in public at Remembrance Day services in November The couple have been taking a planned break from royal engagements for the last few weeks and were last seen in public for the Remembrance Day services last month. They plan to spend Christmas with Meghan’s mum, Doria Ragland, rather than at the Queen’s Norfolk residence, Sandringham, as… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wear Tonga flag bearer’s Olympic outfit
- Prince Harry's polo pal Nacho Figueras says he will 'defend him with his life' against public criticism - and reveals how Meghan 'gave up everything she had to marry the man she loves'
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry share highlights of South Africa tour to Instagram including Archie's meeting with Desmond Tutu and Harry's land mine clearance
- Meghan Markle planning on cheering Serena on at Wimbledon
- Prince Harry: Courageous Matt Drudge: Inexcusable
- England vs Switzerland: Danny Rose, Harry Maguire and Gareth Southgate reveal half-time bust-ups
- Eagle-eyed royal fans claim Harry 'ignored' Meghan when he failed to notice her chatting to him during 'awkward' moment at baseball game
- Harry and Meghan reveal they were 'deeply touched' by the community spirit they witnessed in South Africa as they follow 17 new Instagram accounts that promote togetherness
- Mauricio Pochettino reveals why Tottenham did not make any signings this summer
- Wimbledon 2018: Duchess Meghan to watch friend Serena Williams in women's final
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's whereabouts with Archie revealed have 375 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.