December 21, 2019 – 11:20 GMT Diane Shipley Loose Women star Christine Lampard married retired footballer Frank after six years together TV presenter Christine Lampard paid tribute to her husband Frank in honour of the couple’s fourth wedding anniversary. Taking to Instagram on Friday, the star posted a beautiful photo from her wedding day to the football manager, which showed them standing at the church entrance. Christine wore a stunning long-sleeved lace gown by Suzanne Neville, which featured a cinched-in waist, fishtail skirt and plunging neckline, and she looked adoringly at her new husband, who looked back at her with love.Frank and Christine began their relationship in 2009 and got engaged two years later The mum-of-one captioned the gorgeous picture: “Four years ago today I married my soulmate. You’re the best husband and daddy we could ever wish for. Happy Anniversary @franklampard.” She added kissing, hearts, and champagne glass emojis. Christine and Frank have been together since 2009 and share daughter Patricia, who was born in September 2018. The 40-year-old is also stepmother to his two daughters with his former fiancée, Spanish model Elen Rivas. READ: Christine and Frank Lampard celebrate 4th wedding anniversary – look back on their big day View… Read full this story
- Jeff Hornacek’s daughter posts heartfelt tribute to father upon his firing (pic)
- Frank Lampard: 'I had a difficult relationship with West Ham fans
- Jose Mourinho reveals the reason why he let Frank Lampard leave Chelsea
- Franks for the memories Lamps: Why Frank Lampard is Chelsea's greatest ever player
- Frank Lampard Criticises Paul Pogba, Says 'He Makes Bad Decisions'
- Wayne Rooney agrees MLS move “in principle”
- Salisbury's Frank Yelinko coaches 300th career baseball win in 1986
- Junior Seau’s daughter honors her dad on fourth anniversary of his death
- LOOK: Tony Romo shares heartfelt tribute to Jason Witten
- Killer cop who shot dead his ex-girlfriend and injured her teenage daughter had his rights violated when he was banned from posting on Facebook about his victim, court rules
Christine Lampard posts moving anniversary tribute to husband Frank have 334 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at December 21, 2019. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.