Vietnam’s increasing demand for energy, and the country’s large opportunities in wind energy, has caused many investors to turn their attention to Vietnam over the past few years. Katie O’Connell, associate of ACSV Legal Vietnam, explains that with a more bankable feed-in tariff and a subsequent increase in security for banks and investors, the wind industry is expected to open up for many more projects that may now come to fruition. Vietnam is an ideal candidate for wind energy development Vietnam has an encouraging opportunity to move away from its reliance on foreign coal and develop its own modern renewable energy system free from pollution of its air, waterways, and agricultural land. Over the past few years, steps have been taken to implement a system primarily run on renewables. While more attractive incentives and regulations are still needed, the rich potential for clean energy is enough to remain hopeful of a gradual transition to a system fuelled by abundant renewable energy sources. Sparked by political and economic reforms under doi moi in 1986, Vietnam has experienced a steady shift from one of the world’s most impoverished nations to a low- and middle-class country. Since then, Vietnam has maintained its position… Read full this story
- Brewers exploit the energy potential of beer
- Study: ISPs should take advantage of broadband boom
- E-jihadists take advantage of net technology good and bad
- Scammers Take Advantage of Churchgoers, Pretend To Be Bishop
- Despite obstacles, Cubans take advantage of the Net
- HP's upcoming game streaming app will let you take advantage of your Omen PC's hardware on the move
- MIT-led study finds geothermal energy potential untapped
- Hackers take advantage of Windows WMF flaw
- Can RIM take advantage of 'CrackBerry'?
- Virus writers take advantage of war
Taking advantage of Vietnam's energy potential have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 6, 2019. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.