A Texas woman says she recently witnessed an alligator with what appeared to be some kind of knife stuck in its head swimming in a local lake, a situation she says she believes may have been a purposeful act. The gator was reportedly spotted by at least two witnesses inside Orchard Lake Estates in Sugar Land, Texas this week. Erin Weaver, the woman who captured a picture of the gator with the protruding knife in its head, told NBC-affiliate KPRC that she saw the gator near some rocks early Thursday during a morning walk. Advertisement “He kind of turned and came right towards me, and he swam right over here along the rocks here, and he sat there. And it was actually a knife—it looked like a steak knife—sticking out of his head,” she said. In the pictures, the knife appears to potentially be lodged near the reptile’s eye. According to KPRC, another individual had also seen the reptile the day before and shared an image to social media. The incident has drawn condemnation from the community’s residents who spoke with the station. Weaver told multiple outlets that the area’s alligators are a regular fixture of her morning walks but… Read full this story
- Man accused of 'frenzied' knife attack 'had seen ex-partner with another man'
- Top backgammon players head to Lake District
- VIDEO: Digger gets stuck in Brooklands Lake
- UPDATE: Digger still stuck in Brooklands Lake
- UPDATE: Digger stuck in Brooklands Lake ‘to be fixed’
- Knife Angel heading to Walsall
- This week 5 years ago: Newington Green shopkeeper knifed in head by robbers
- Father-to-be knifed in head and chest on Christmas night out
- Rescuers continue in attempts to capture injured swan, shot in head
- Boy, 5, caught with knife at Aberdeen school
Alligator With Knife Stuck in Its Head Seen in Lake in Texas have 300 words, post on gizmodo.com at June 14, 2019. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.