Motoring by Press Association 21/02/2019, 11:16 am Send us a story Sign up to our Daily newsletter What is it? The rise of the compact SUV is seemingly unstoppable and now Lexus wants in on the action. It’s why it has introduced this – the UX. Slotting underneath the NX and RX models in the firm’s range of SUVs, the NX sits on a new compact platform and, as with all other current Lexus cars, it’s a hybrid. Its powertrain means that it does offer something different (there are few other petrol-electric hybrid compact SUVs on the market), and it does this while delivering Lexus’s well-known high standard of quality. What’s new? It’s the first Lexus to use the Global Architecture – Compact (GA-C) platform, giving it better balance while retaining the car’s compact dimensions. There’s a distinctive exterior design too, while Lexus’s latest cabin technology has been used inside. The UX is being pitched at young families who want a car with the space of an SUV but the dinky proportions of a hatchback as well. The UX is also being offered in either front- or all-wheel drive, giving buyers a little more choice when it comes to the… Read full this story
- How compact is a Compact SUV?
- The Compact SUV From Hyundai - the Tucson
- Does a Royal Bloodline Give Someone an Edge in Competing in the Real World
- Ebay Selling - Adding Auction Audio Gives You The Edge You Are Looking For
- The Right Knife Gives You an Edge
- Paintball Supply Tips to Give you an Edge
- Giving Yourself An Edge During The Interview Process
- Hummingbird Fish Finder - Giving Yourself The Edge
- Ephedra Diet Pills Can Give You An Edge - Or Push You Over It
- Choosing Your New SUV
First drive: Hybrid powertrain gives the Lexus UX an edge against compact SUV rivals have 304 words, post on www.eveningexpress.co.uk at February 21, 2019. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.