Andrea Mandell USA TODAY Published 3:27 p.m. UTC May 19, 2018 So well-behaved! The tot-size bridesmaids and pageboys, including Prince Charlotte, 3, and Prince George, 4, were picture-perfect at Meghan and Harry’s wedding on Saturday. They’ve had practice: Charlotte and George also served as bridesmaid and pageboy at their aunt Pippa Middleton’s wedding to hedge fund manager James Matthews a year ago. British royal weddings rarely feature adults in these roles. The young royals were with their mom in the car until the big moment: Duchess Kate accompanied two of her children to the wedding, held at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle. While Charlotte, wearing a crown of white roses, grasped mom’s hand up the steps to the chapel, a smartly dressed George dutifully held the hand of fellow pageboy Jasper Dyer, 6 (Harry’s godson). Best man Prince William was already with Harry in the church. George, who will be 5 in July, was much improved in behavior compared to last year, when his mum had to scold him during Auntie Pippa’s wedding. This time, Duchess Kate of Cambridge helped wrangle the kids into into their positions. When the children were handed their flowers to carry, one of the little bridesmaids, believed to be Harry’s 2-year-old goddaughter Zalie… Read full this story
- ISIS ‘threaten Prince George with chilling warning the Royal Family will not be left alone’
- Princess Charlotte could have had unprecedented royal role – because of Jacob Rees-Mogg
- Princess Charlotte loves spicy food
- How old is Prince William, when did he marry Kate Middleton and how old are their kids George and Charlotte?
- Prince George in tears at Pippa Middleton’s wedding after getting a telling off from mum Kate outside church
- When does the Canada royal tour start? Dates, schedule and highlights as Kate, William, George and Charlotte head off
- Royal wedding shock: How Princess Beatrice has offered classy olive branch to Edoardo’s ex
- Bridesmaid Princess Charlotte and pageboy Prince George threaten to steal the show at Aunty Pippa’s wedding
- Prince William and Kate release adorable pictures of Prince George as he turns three
- Is this why Kate gave Prince George a stern telling off and made him have a right royal tantrum?
Cuteness overload: Prince George, Princess Charlotte melt hearts at the royal wedding have 375 words, post on www.usatoday.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.