Winter Storm Xanto continues to dump snow in the Midwest, Great Lakes, and interior northeast and the conditions will continue into Monday, weather forecasters say. The Weather Channel reported that more than a foot of snow has piled up in multiple states, with local blizzard conditions in some areas.The Weather Channel reported: Winter Storm Xanto (pronounced ZAN-toe) will continue to bring snow, freezing rain and strong winds from the upper Midwest to the Great Lakes and interior Northeast into Monday. Snow and gusty winds were ongoing from the upper Midwest into the northern Great Lakes as of early Sunday morning. Freezing rain was being reported from lower Michigan into New York State. The channel noted that if the snow in the Twin Cities rises above 13.6 it would be the third heaviest snowstorm there on record. “The National Weather Service in Minneapolis/St. Paul has called this storm historic for mid-April in their area,” the channel reported.The National Weather Service website reported on Sunday: Snow and freezing rain continue over the upper Midwest and Great Lakes region while rain and thunderstorms move through the Ohio and Tennessee valleys and southeast. Winter storm warning and winter weather advisories are in effect for the upper… Read full this story
- 3 Charged In St. Paul Nutrition Store Arson During George Floyd Unrest
- Woman shot and killed in West St. Paul, man arrested
- Annual Labor Day Parade Canceled, But Mass At St. Paul’s Cathedral Goes On
- Heat wave in West bringing wildfire threat as Colorado prepares for winter storm
- Apple Silicon could make its debut in a new 12-inch MacBook this year
- Minneapolis man facing second murder charge in 2 shootings
- 1,000 Law Enforcement Members On Minneapolis Streets After Downtown Riot
- St. Catherine U. Student Pleads Guilty over Ties to Al-Qaeda
- Cold Facts: Does Winter Weather Cause More Deaths?
- Storm Francis chaos as 75mph winds strike with cars stranded on flooded roads
Winter Storm Xanto Dumps Snow Across Large Swaths of the Country: 12.9 Inches in Minneapolis/St. Paul have 322 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.