MADE In Chelsea’s Georgia Toffolo finally made inroads into a career in politics on tonight’s I’m A Celeb tonight when she was voted Deputy Prime Minister of the camp.The reality TV beauty, 22, was delighted when she was chosen to work alongside her camp idol – real-life former Tory politician Stanley Johnson, who was voted PM by viewers.Before entering the ITV show, Tory supporter Georgia appeared on a TV politics debate to talk about how she feels her Chelsea pals support Jeremy Corbyn because it’s “trendy”.And now it seems the blonde telly fave from Devon, who has studied law in London, has a passion for politics – that has been given extra fuel in the jungle.Talking about her new role, she told the Bush Telegraph: “Wow! What an honour!”Meanwhile Stanley began his PM tenure with a humble comment, saying: “Thank you very much public.”He followed that up by adding: “My administration will probably be very short, very feeble but we’ll do our best.”And making reference to the current Labour slogan, the droll septuagenarian added: “Obviously as PM, I’m for all the creek, not just the few.”Rebekah Vardy soon remarked that he was “born for the role” – but Kezia Dugdale, the former leader of… Read full this story
- Responsibilities distributed among Belarusian prime minister, deputy prime ministers
- Bulgaria not backing up sanctions against Hungary, says Deputy Prime Minister Krasimir Karakachanov
- Azarov, son got over UAH 140 mln for appointing deputy prime minister – PGO
- Prosecutor's Office refuses to investigate tourism minister on allegations made by deputy prime minister
- Contracts Worth $595Mln to Be Signed at Army 2018 Forum – Deputy Prime Minister
- Who is Jack Maynard, why did he leave I’m A Celebrity 2017 and is he dating Georgia Toffolo?
- I’m A Celeb star Georgia Toffolo quits Made in Chelsea after four years on the show
- Georgia Toffolo turns temptress in teasing THONG bikini
- Georgia Toffolo reveals heartache over cruel troll jibes about her acne and being ‘awfully bullied’ at 14
- Georgia Toffolo parties until the early hours with a handsome pal in London
I’m A Celebrity’s Georgia Toffolo becomes camp’s Deputy Prime Minister as she edges closer to her dream of being a Tory politician have 355 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 26, 2017. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.