Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC), a provider of semiconductor solutions, today announced the planned closure of its manufacturing facility in China. Focused on lower value discrete solutions, the devices manufactured at the facility are not aligned with Microsemi’s strategic direction, and company resources will be invested elsewhere in higher value, higher growth products and end markets. Customers have been notified and the process of closure is under way. The company reports that no material impact on earnings for the company is expected due to this closure.Microsemi Corporation (Nasdaq: MSCC) offers a comprehensive portfolio of semiconductor and system solutions for aerospace & defense, communications, data center and industrial markets, and is headquartered in Aliso Viejo, California. The company employs approximately 4,800 workers globally.
- Master Fluid Solutions Receives Three New Bombardier Manufacturing Facility Approvals
- Dannon to close its Connecticut manufacturing facility in Naugatuck
- $110M food-manufacturing facility proposed for Rhode Island
- More than 100 jobs to be created in new manufacturing facility in Longford
- Total closes PE recycling facility
- U.S.-China trade talks center on rivalry over tech dominance
- China agrees to ramp purchases of U.S. goods, but, $200 billion figure not mentioned
- Nigeria, China in $2.5b currency swap deal
- China deploys missiles in South China Sea
- From the world's workshop to the world's tech hub: China's economic leap forward
Microsemi to close China manufacturing facility have 221 words, post on electroiq.com at March 18, 2017. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.