Jonathan Garcia Nashville Tennessean Published 2:53 PM EST Jan 15, 2019 Amazon has officially entered Nashville’s delivery scene. They will have plenty of company with the food delivery services that are already bringing food to hungry Nashvillians with the tap of a phone or tablet. Here are several options if you want to eat out without leaving your home. Uber Eats The popular ride-hailing service has been delivering food in Nashville since 2016. Fees to use the service can range anywhere from $1.99 to $6.99, depending on the restaurant and proximity to your location. Postmates If your’e looking for more than just restaurant food, Postmates boats they will bring you groceries and alcohol in under an hour. The service runs specials with free or $1.99 delivery fee, but most orders will run you about a $3.99 fee, not including taxes or tip. Grubhub Grub Hub has consumed several other delivery apps, such as OrderUp and Eat24. Similar to the other services, it’s free to download the app and open an account but the food, tax, tip and a service charge are all included with the order. Grubhub also plainly shows if there is a minimum cost for an order. GET THE… Read full this story
- Bolt rolls out food delivery service in Tallinn
- Popular food delivery service to launch in Staffordshire town
- Amazon invests in UK restaurant delivery service Deliveroo
- Earn as you go with new food delivery firm
- What we thought of Bristol's new lunch delivery service
- Why are Russians angry about a delivery service ad?
- More Kent branches join McDonald's delivery service
- Plymouth nightclub launching dial-a-drink home delivery service
- Deliveroo launches food buying service for restaurants
- Uber eyes drones for food delivery, unveils new autonomous car
Food delivery services near me in Nashville, TN have 287 words, post on eu.tennessean.com at September 6, 2016. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.