Many business women/men are dreaming about selling their products or services to China. Is it really possible, even for small business owner to succeed in the Chinese market? YES it is!If you start on your own, you need to work very hard for 3-4 years, to achieve success in China export business. But according my experience, if you follow these easy 10 steps, you may shorten this time to 1 year.You must have a website with informative content about your product and company. My advice: add a Chinese language option. Most business owners in China don’t speak English. Advertise on Chinese business directories. Much more powerful, if the ad is in Chinese. Find possible buyers from search engines and contact them via e-mail. Introduce yourself, your business and your company. If possible in Chinese language additional. After you found some possible buyers, you should build relations with the owners, general or import managers of these companies. Exchange samples to understand the buyers real needs. If you participate on any international trade fair, you should inform and invite your possible Chinese buyers. Even you think they will not visit your booth, but they will see that you are in international business and this will make them… Read full this story
- China's policy steps to support economy gain results: central bank official
- China 10-year treasury bond futures close higher Friday
- US v China: is this the start of a new cold war?
- Poetry or property punts: what's driving China's love affair with Cambridge?
- Vietnamese enterprises seek to export consumer goods to China
- Trade wars cost U.S, China billions of dollars each in 2018
- Teleconference seeks ways to bring Vietnamese consumer goods to China
- Australia voices concern over man sentenced to die in China
- British Universities Comply with Chinese Internet Censorship
- China Lawyer Crackdown Enters 6th Year with Fears for the Same Fate in Hong Kong
Export to China - 10 Easy Steps to Find the Chinese Buyers have 326 words, post on ezinearticles.com at June 19, 2009. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.