One must wonder if the software program RETScreen -Renewable Energy and Energy Efficient Technologies -may be able to help reduce production costs for CWT – Changing World Technologies- a company that can convert waste to a reliable stream of renewable energy, minimizing global warming, and improving our quality of life. The company has filed for a Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Protection in the first quarter of 2009.Can we expand this technology and figure out what has caused the production costs to be so high? The estimated $15 per barrel production costs are a far cry from the actual $80 a barrel being spent on this process as we speak.One must ask, what other energies can be integrated into the production line to reduce those costs and make this technology more effective. The idea is to calculate the number of dollars spent on hydro and heating costs and find a way to convert the methane gas or other sources from the garbage into enough hydro and heat for this factory. What other renewable energies can be combined with the methane gas to produce high levels of heat which is required to melt the items used in the production of gasoline and oil…. Read full this story
- Blind Fortnite Save the World loot boxes are no more
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to get the Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
- Fortnite Will Add New Locations, Mission Requirement Changes, and New Missions in Next Save the World Update
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to get Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how you can get Save The World skins in Battle Royale
- Fortnite Save the World is due for a massive update this week
- Fortnite Save the World X-Ray Llamas let you see what’s inside before purchasing
- Could Fortnite's Save The World mode be next on Epic's kill list?
- Fortnite Delays Full Launch and Free To Play Save The World Mode
- Fortnite's Save the World Will Straight Up Add a "Fork Knife" Character
RETScreen - Can it Save - Changing World Technologies Inc have 337 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 13, 2009. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.