We did a google search on Saturday Night Live Giraffes to see what we could find. To our amazement we found 5 videos, featuring almost the entire episode of SNL, but no Giraffes. The first video we saw was John McCain and Sarah Palin on QVC trying to sell Pork Knives that don’t just cut pork, they disintegrate it.Both Sarah Palin and John McCain were both boasting about how all they needed was QVC and a good attitude to win the elections in 2008, since they couldn’t afford to be on three major television networks like Barack Obama. Of course if you have extra money to spend make sure you purchase one of the Sarah Palin 2012 election shirts.The next SNL Video we saw was an artificial remake from the popular morning show called The View. They called Jennifer Aniston. She spoke about how the democratic party engaged in criminal activities 8 episodes ago. She mentioned how a democratic threw a rock through a republicans window as a scare tactic. I watched patiently through this entire video waiting to see Saturday Night Live Giraffes. Still no such luck. They called Alec Baldwin on the show, which was Ben Affleck.The next… Read full this story
- Pokin Around: Do giraffes have upper teeth?
- ‘Hard Knocks’ Week 3: The Antonio Brown drama gets old
- News from around our 50 states
- State Fair Meadowland begins June 20
- State Fair Meadowlands brings big crowds
- 19 fun things to do this weekend, next week in Evansville-area
- Here's your South Jersey Summer Bucket List
- Parents save daughters during Mississippi tornado
- 100 things to do in Iowa this summer: 2019 edition
- U.S. heat wave just warming up for long and scorching weekend
Saturday Night Live Giraffes have 287 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 2, 2008. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.