Dear Bel, This marriage is my second time around. The first was a church white wedding, but my second was just us and our daughter abroad. My wedding dress was simple (cream, mid-length, floaty with beading around the neck) and I still love it. Before the wedding I showed my mum, dad, daughter and sister my dress — and Mum was the only one who didn’t like it. I think she expected a proper white wedding dress again. When our daughter married recently, my mother kept saying I should wear my wedding dress. I was shocked and hurt and eventually had to say NO really firmly, just to stop her repeating it. Now one of my friends is getting married next month and I asked my mother her opinion on a few dresses. She chose the one she liked and I ordered it. Then she again suggested I should wear my wedding dress. I told her we’d already had this conversation before and I was hurt because I’d felt really special wearing my choice and it brings back lovely memories. But she protested that it wasn’t a traditional dress. I said I look at my wedding photo every day and… Read full this story
- BEL MOONEY: I fear I’ll never see the needy folk I care for again
- BEL MOONEY: Brave proof anyone can cope with this nightmare
- I am at university but dread going home to see my mother
- My son was diagnosed with autism at five. Did he inherit it from my misunderstood mother?
- My husband was a sperm donor. Now the mother is making demands
- Expectant mothers turn to freebirthing after home births cancelled
- Mum dumps husband for pole dancer on game she had virtual wedding and baby with – and now they’re married in real life
- ‘Reality shrivels. This is your life now’: 88 days trapped in bed to save a pregnancy
- How to cope with coronavirus: Mum-of-four, 42, whose life was turned upside-down by her five-year-old son's cancer diagnosis and a horror car crash reveals how to handle a sudden crisis
- Mother, 66, is found dead in her bed just days after catching coronavirus - as her son, 23, is now fighting for life in hospital with killer bug
- 'Be careful, he might bite!' Comedian Nazeem Hussain channels his inner Tiger King and tricks his mother into thinking he has one of the big cats in his house for April Fool's Day
- Mother-to-be, 19, who awoke from coma to find unborn son and boyfriend dead in smash while fleeing police says: 'I feel like I died in that crash'
|How Can I Sleep With Your Voice In My Head4.8★ / $57.02||It's Us: How Can I Sort Out the Issues of My Family Life?: A DVD-Based Study (Reel to Real)5.0★ / $15.41||Wake Up Call: How I Changed my Life and Business--and You Can Too: by the Creator of Therapeutic Accounting®3.7★ / $16.95||The Power Within: How Can I Concentrate When There's Food In Front of Me - A Journey of Change$14.97||How Can I Talk If My Lips Don't Move?: Inside My Autistic Mind check it now at Amazon||When the Music Stops: A Mother's Journey in Crisis, Trauma, Grief & Loss (His Unveiled Love Series) (Volume 1) check it now at Amazon||How Will I Tell My Mother? check it now at Amazon||How Can I Talk If My Lips Don't Move: Inside My Autistic Mind$37.95||How Can I Get My Ex Back?: (And why I'm asking the wrong question)5.0★ / $3.62||Why Did I Do It Again and How Can I Stop? check it now at Amazon||It's Us: How Can I Sort Out the Issues of My Family Life?: Participant's Guide (Reel to Real: An Interactive Drama-Based Study) check it now at Amazon||How Do I Stop My Baby Brother From Crying1.0★ / check it now at Amazon||How Can I Be Your Lover When I'm Too Busy Being Your Mother?: The Answer to Becoming Partners Again$19.99||Stopping And Starting Multiple Sclerosis Attacks: How I Stopped My R/R Multiple Sclerosis Attacks In 4 Days$18.5||How can I talk with my family?: A handbook for survivors of childhood sexual abuse and their family members5.0★ / check it now at Amazon||How Will I Tell My Mother?: A True Story of One Man's Battle With Homosexuality And AIDS$4.98||How Will I Know My Children When I Get To Heaven?: A Mother's Tales of Hope$0.51||How Shall I Live My Life?: On Liberating the Earth from Civilization (PM Press)$19.6||The Power Within - How Can I Concentrate When There's Food In Front of Me: A Journey of Change$9.87||How Can I Get Money?, What's That In Your Hand?$2.99||Children's Book: How Do I Stop My Baby Brother From Crying (Childress Children's Book Series 1) check it now at Amazon||How Can I Help My Alcoholic Husband?$2.99||How Can I Get My Ex Back?: (And why I'm asking the wrong question.)$0.99||I Got Caught Cheating - How Can I Save My Marriage? check it now at Amazon||How Can I Sell My House5.0★ / $4.99||How Shall I Live My Life check it now at Amazon||How Can I please my pure girlfriend? Episode1 Manga check it now at Amazon||How Can I Leave You Again (Instrumental Only) [In the Style of John Denver] check it now at Amazon||How Can I Tell My Mom and Dad check it now at Amazon||How Can I Wait When There's a Treat on My Plate?$16.99|
BEL MOONEY: How can I stop my mother's meddling in my life? have 888 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 15, 2022. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.