January 13, 2021 – 10:49 GMT Danielle Stacey The Duke of Cambridge held a video meeting for the Earthshot Prize on Tuesday, which he launched last October The senior royals have begun to resume their duties after the Christmas break, including the Duke of Cambridge.It’s been revealed by the court circular (which records the royals’ official activities) that Prince William held a meeting for the Earthshot Prize via video link on Tuesday morning, in his role as joint patron of his and wife Kate’s Royal Foundation. The Cambridges are believed to have remained at Anmer Hall during England’s third lockdown, after spending Christmas at their Norfolk home with their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis. READ: 6 surprising ways Kate Middleton and Prince William broke wedding tradition Loading the player… WATCH: Prince William hopes Earthshot Prize will ‘help repair the planet’ Prince William launched the Earthshot Prize, his most ambitious project to date, in October. The initiative will pay out a total of £50million to winners over the next ten years, as they present solutions to some of the world’s biggest environmental challenges. Every year from 2021 until the end of the decade, winners of the five Earthshots will… Read full this story
- Prince William Is a Spy Now???
- Touching moment Prince Charles is overcome with emotion after listening to Prince William talking about one day taking over his Cornish estate
- Being dad for a third time takes it’s toll on Prince William as he snoozes in church
- Prince William says air ambulance incidents involving kids 'took him over edge'
- Royal news: The surprising achievement Prince Harry and Prince William both share
- Prince Harry asks Prince William to be best man for wedding to Meghan Markle
- Prince William: Duke often breaks this major Royal Family rule when travelling
- Prince William Has 'No Idea' When Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Royal Baby Is Due
- Why nobody sat next to Prince William – and it has nothing to do with Diana
- Report: Uber to reveal details of IPO, expected on a valuation of $80-90B
Prince William's secret meeting at Anmer Hall revealed - details have 349 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.