September 06, 2020 – 16:10 BST Nichola Murphy Strictly Come Dancing’s Gemma Atkinson is preparing her autumnal outfits for her new TV presenting role with Steph McGovern on Steph’s Packed Lunch. Gemma Atkinson has a busy few weeks ahead of her as she prepares for her new presenting role alongside Steph McGovern on Steph’s Packed Lunch, which starts on Channel 4 later this month.READ: Gemma Atkinson reveals genius way she gets Mia eating more fruit The Heart Radio star has already turned her attention to her wardrobe, but instead of her usual in-person fittings with stylist Donna McCulloch, she has been forced to conduct the meetings via zoom following the outbreak of the coronavirus. “This is the new way of me doing my try-on sessions with Donna. I’ve got clothes literally everywhere!” she said on her Instagram Stories, as she showed her laptop screen with herself and daughter Mia on one end of the video chat and Donna on the other. Loading the player… WATCH: Gemma Atkinson Shares Look Inside Huge Walk-in Wardrobe As Gemma panned the camera around the room, piles of clothes could be seen piled on top of the bed and strewn across the floor – so perhaps it is slightly… Read full this story
- Did you catch the major plot change in the Outlander season 4 premiere?
- Raptors could look to make major roster changes
- NBA to pass rule changes ahead of 2018-19
- 2018 WWE SummerSlam results, recap, grades: Four major title changes and a big-time finish
- Flopping Tata Nano Prompts Talk Of Overseas Production, Styling Changes, Diesel and Hybrid Options
- Thousands in San Francisco to march against climate change ahead of world summit
- Major title change takes place at SmackDown 1000
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: Ronda Rousey wreaks havoc, another major title change
- Reports: WWE planning huge changes in TV segments this October
- YEP Jury: The timing of McDermott’s exit was a big shock but a change was needed
Strictly's Gemma Atkinson shocks with major style change ahead of TV return have 328 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at September 6, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.