August 07, 2020 – 11:10 BST Danielle Stacey The Duke of York’s eldest daughter will mark her 32nd birthday on 8 August 2020. It’s set to be another special weekend for Princess Beatrice, following her marriage to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi last month. The Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York’s eldest daughter will mark her 32nd birthday on Saturday 8 August.READ: Princess Beatrice and Eugenie’s surprising London flat cost revealed Loading the player… WATCH: Princess Beatrice marries Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in surprise royal wedding While the Princess is likely to spend the day in private with her husband, the Queen usually posts a birthday tribute to her family members on the royal family’s social media accounts. Last year, Beatrice’s younger sister Princess Eugenie also shared a series of sweet childhood photos of her sibling on Instagram, writing: “You have been bossing it since before I was born and continue to be the most wonderful person, friend and big sister… Happy Birthday to you Beabea!!” Beatrice and property developer Edoardo surprised royal fans when they tied the knot in a small private ceremony at the Royal Chapel of All Saints at Royal Lodge in Windsor on 17 July. Buckingham Palace released a… Read full this story
- Princess Beatrice wedding: The touching reason Beatrice will have British wedding
- Sarah Ferguson explains secret behind ‘wedding glow’ on Princess Eugenie's big day
- Princess Beatrice got into the Halloween spirit
- Princess Beatrice 'could marry within months' as she falls for multi-millionaire
- Princess Beatrice’s romance with millionaire leaves mum of ex-fiancee 'broken'
- Princess Beatrice wedding: Real reason Princess Beatrice and Edo had a ‘speedy engagement’
- Princess Beatrice receives surprising message from Edo’s ex-girlfriend ahead of wedding
- I’m A Celebrity’s Harry Redknapp reveals hilarious stories about accidentally snubbing Prince Harry and Princess Beatrice
- When did Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi and Princess Beatrice start dating and how did they meet?
- Princess Beatrice 'vulnerable' compared to 'confident' Eugenie in engagement portraits
Exciting news for Princess Beatrice as she holds big celebration this weekend have 330 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.