April 25, 2020 – 19:36 BST hellomagazine.com Britain’s Got Talent judge David Walliams has spoken openly about his sexuality in the past, addressing questions about his relationships. Read more here… David Walliams is back on our screens on the judging panel of Britain’s Got Talent and we’re huge fans of the multi-talented comedian-come-actor-come-author. Since shooting to fame in Little Britain with Matt Lucas in 2003, the star has been a regular on our TV screens and penned an impressive 25 children’s books. However, little is known of David’s home life, being notoriously private about his relationships. The TV personality was married to model Lara Stone between 2010 and 2015 and they share a six-year-old son, Alfred, together.Loading the player… WATCH: Britain’s Got Talent 2020 is here David has addressed questions on his sexuality several times in the past, most recently in an interview with Attitude magazine in 2017. When asked if he is attracted to men, the star replied: “It’s a bit of both. I don’t know why anyone would rule [a relationship with a man] out. Why would anyone say that’s never going to happen?” He added: “I do love women and I’m attracted to women but sometimes I… Read full this story
- Will 'Britain's Got Talent' stars Susan Boyle and Paul Potts duet?
- Shaheen Jafargholi of 'Britain's Got Talent' sings 'Who's Loving You' at Michael Jackson's memorial
- David Walliams tricked into owing Simon Cowell £1,000 after BGT prank
- Amanda Holden celebrates the return of Britain’s Got Talent with smouldering bikini snap
- Britain's Got Talent launch most watched programme of 2019 after Ant's return
- Ant McPartlin gets back on the road following Britain's Got Talent success
- Viewers fume as Britain's Got Talent ventriloquist 'rips off' another act
- Ian Hyland on TV: On Britain's Got Talent, nothing is ever as it seems
- Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden shares rare picture of daughter during family holiday
- Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden surprises with rare selfie of husband Chris
Britain's Got Talent star David Walliams on love and sexuality have 334 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at April 25, 2020. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.