Brussels workshop focusses on EU-Viet Nam FTA The Vietnamese Embassy in Belgium held a workshop in Brussels on June 20 to speed up the signing and ratification of the European Union (EU)-Viet Nam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA). The workshop was held in collaboration with the European Union, EU-Viet Nam Friendship Parliamentarians’ Group and European Institute for Asian Studies. Speaking at the event, Vietnamese ambassador to Brussels Vu Anh Quang highlighted the positive results of economic, trade and investment cooperation between Viet Nam and the European Union and called for the Union’s strengthened collaboration with Viet Nam and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. According to him, EVFTA is a balanced document that benefits both Viet Nam and the European Union and has large influences on bilateral political, economic, trade and investment ties. The agreement will help EU companies access the 90-million-strong Vietnamese market, contributing to boosting bilateral cooperation. It will also allow the European Union to improve its position and role in Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific, Quang said. He affirmed that Viet Nam was committed to ensuring an open and transparent business and investment environment as well as following the regulations of the agreement. Participants at the workshop… Read full this story
- Rishi Sunak confirms furlough scheme to be gradually withdrawn
- Angels of the Resistance (and a Serial Killer) in Nazi-Occupied Paris
- Ex-tropical cyclone Mangga to ravage Western Australia’s coast with heavy wind, rain and waves
- Fact check: A list of Trump's pandemic-related false claims from March 16 through May 3
- Fact check: A list of Trump's general false claims from March 16 through May 3
- Offer of masks for California drew a cast of characters, from a lobbyist to an ex-con
- Chinese army issues chilling warning to Hong Kong protesters as it says it's ready to 'smash' any demonstrations against new national security law
- Reopening: All Illinois Regions On Track To Move Into Next Phase
- Whakaari remembered: Prime Minister reveals 'one story did stand out'
- 55 coronavirus-related deaths in L.A. County is a new one-day high: ‘Devastating power of COVID-19'
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 23/6 have 346 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at June 22, 2018. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.