The Brits Awards, which are like the UK’s Grammys but less wack, occurred tonight (/today) and practically everyone was wearing something extremely shiny, or a pantsuit, or both. What an interesting, fun development! London Fashion Week just ended, but these cool celebrities took the style energy into next week, amirite! Something-something a television red carpet host would say. LET’S SEE WHAT THESE MUHFUCKAS ARE WEARING. Charli XCX went for an ‘80s party-girl taffeta in plum, which so suits her; have you all noticed that, with the help of Vivienne Westwood (who designed this and lots of her red carpet looks) her event style is really advancing away from the candi raver zone and settling into a very studied elegance, while still being a little bit wacky? Our girl is growing up! Speaking of wacky, Katy Perry went for a beaded Atelier Versace with a blazer, a topknot and um, is that a tattoo choker? I don’t know, guys! Pixie Lott got witchy in a fringed space dress, while America’s Next Top Model host Rita Ora brought some of that L.A. carpet swag back to Londontowne in a pretty olive Alexander Vauthier. There’s such a vibrancy here we don’t normally get… Read full this story
- Lamar Jackson stole the show on red carpet
- Oscars 2018: When is the Red Carpet?
- The Latest: Walter Payton team award winners on red carpet
- WOODY: Redskins hope red carpet brings answer at defensive tackle
- The Latest: Derby red carpet roll call; Sharp Azteca wins
- The Latest: Celebrities walk red carpet, share Derby picks
- PSG ace Neymar kisses girlfriend Bruna Marquezine as he hobbles on red carpet on crutches
- Ben Affleck gets sucked in by Boston Red Sox game on red carpet
- Japan-bred Nuovo Record wins Red Carpet Handicap at Del Mar
- The ladies of SI Swimsuit own the red carpet at the DIRECTV NOW Super Bowl party
Everyone Was Extremely Shiny On the Brits Awards Red Carpet have 322 words, post on themuse.jezebel.com at February 21, 2017. This is cached page on Smart Prices. If you want remove this page, please contact us.